Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Godfather Response

Part 1:

I am glad that I got the opportunity to see this movie in this class.  This movie is often portrayed as a "classic" which I never got the opportunity to see.  That being said I enjoyed The Godfather, although there was not much that really stood out to me.  I did like how much the story tended to focus on developing the characters.


Part 2:

asdf


Part 3:

I don't think that the fact that the story of the film is told from the inside is what gets this considered as a "classic".  I personally think that what makes so many people like this film is the development of the characters, and the interactions between them.  I also think that a film is a "classic" if enough people like it, so in that respect it should be called one.

No comments:

Post a Comment