Sunday, April 19, 2015

Apollo 13 Response

Part 1:

I really enjoyed watching the movie Apollo 13.  As a kid I always used to want to be an astronaut and have been really interested in space, so anything having to do with space automatically gets extra points from me.  I mainly enjoyed how rather than choosing to focus on one of the more successful launches in the Apollo Program this movie chose to show the one that didn't work out.  I also liked how the movie showed the many problems that the astronauts faced, and how they had to go about fixing them, such as the air filter breaking.


Part 2:

I think that the theme of this movie is to not give up.  This is a fitting theme becasue despite the countless problems that the astronauts of the Apollo 13 mission faced, they never had the option to give up, and that ended up saving their lives in the end

1 comment:

  1. Popular theme and a good one! I'm glad you enjoyed the film!

    ReplyDelete