Sunday, April 26, 2015

United 93 Response

Part 1

I enjoyed the movie United 93, although it is not the kind of movie that I would normally watch.  Unlike many movies that we have watched this year United 93 is not as much about the characters as it is about the story.  Because of this, the movie was able to change its focus to better detail the events of that day.


Part 2

I don't think that I was filled with hope or despair after watching United 93, however it did make me think.  I though about how I would have reacted if put in a similar situation, which is something I can never truly know.  I also thought about how unprepared the US truly was for attacks on home soil.


Part 3

I think that they mean we should never forget what happened, in relation to the attacks.  When we were attacked the US was caught with our guard down, so I think that they mean we should never allow that to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment